Exploring Meteorite Mysteries
A Teacher's Guide with Activities for Earth and Space Sciences
|Cover & Title Page|
|Acknowledgements & Table of Contents|
- About Exploring Meteorite Mysteries
- About the Meteorite Disk
- About the Slide Set
- Science Process Skills
- Science and Mathematics Standards
- Lesson Topic Planner
- Lesson Sequence Suggestions
- Meteorites, Clues to Solar System History
- Meteorites ABC's Fact Sheet
- Solar System ABC's Fact Sheet
- Lesson 1: Noblesville Fall
|Where Do They Come From?
- Lesson 2: Follow the Falling Meteorite
- Lesson 3: Searching for Meteorites
- Lesson 4: The Meteorite-Asteroid Connection
- Lesson 5: Looking at Asteroids
- Lesson 6: Impact Craters - Holes in the Ground!
- Lesson 7: Crater Hunters
|What Are They?
- Lesson 8: Edible Rocks
- Lesson 9: Meteorite Sleuths!
|How Did They Form?
- Lesson 10: Building Blocks of Planets
- Lesson 11: Changes Inside Planets
- Lesson 12: Building Blocks of Life
- Lesson 13: Solving a Mystery
-- Lithos for Lesson 13
|What Effect Do They Have?
- Lesson 14: Direct Hit at the K-T Boundary
- Lesson 15: Historical Meteorite Falls
- Lesson 16: Near Miss
|How Can I Use Them?
- Lesson 17: Asteroid Resources
|Is There a Career for Me?
- Lesson 18: Antarctic Meteorite Teams
|What Can We Believe?
- Lesson 19: The Daily Shooting Star